St.Croix Forge Concorde Equi-Librium steel
The proven highperformance shoe
Our Equi-Librium design now adapted specifically for race horses!
This shoe offers the perfect balance between peak performance and overload, by an increased fluency of break-over. Its anatomical shape enables the horse to move more easily in any direction, the peak load during hoof-unrollment decreases substantially. Concorde Equi-Librium has proven to enhance performance and prevent injuries.
- following the anatomical foot shape
- special clip positioning for optimal support while maintaining a sound hoof-mechanism
- unique for race-specific shoes:
- V-fullering providing a secure nail fit
- concave section to reduce weight and for an easier access to the sole
- Special clip positioning for optimal support while maintaining a sound hoof-mechanism
- Concave section to reduce weight and for an easier access to the sole
- Larger blocked heels providing more support & surface area
- Heavy, wet, soft ground would be more suited to traditional St. Croix Concorde
The shoe should always fit to the horse – and not the horse to fit to the shoe