St.Croix Forge Rapid Halfround Steel
Oval shape with optimal nail holes
The Rapid line of the St. Croix Forge brand is specifically designed with the trotting horse in mind. St. Croix Forge Rapid Halfround Steel has an optimal oval shape and additional nail holes compared to the traditional shoe.
The oval shape limits the time needed at the anvil. The extra nailholes give more nailing options to the farrier and to allow the use of the shoe as an open toe.
- Oval shape, to limit the time needed at the anvil
- Additional nail holes to provide the option to use this shoe as an open toe
- Less purchase due to halfround shape
- Product group
- Steel racing
- Front symmetrical, 16x7, 18x8
- Front unclipped, toe clip, Hind unclipped, toe clip, side clips
- Front 0-5
- Harness racing
I'm fond of innovations, when there is a new product, I want to try it