St. Croix Forge Rapid Fullered
Optimal grip and light weight steel
The Rapid line of the St. Croix Forge brand is specifically designed with the trotting horse in mind. St. Croix Forge Rapid Fullered Steel gives optimal grip and is a light weight steel shoe.
The front shoes have an beveled outer edge:
The outer edge is beveled from heel to heel in order to prevent injuries and to provide an increased safety to the horse's feet.
The beveled outer edge also contributes to reduce the overall weight of the shoe.
On the hind shoes an additional outer edge has been created for Xtra Grip:
The outer rim is higher than the inner rim,which provides additional grip for the horse.
Also available in Hard Metal and Winter plain versions.
- Oval shape, to limit the time needed at the anvil
- Beveled outer edge to prevent injuries on the front feet
- Xtra Grip created by higher outer rim on the hind shoes
- Very light weight steel shoe,available in different sections and sizes
- Front only available in toe clip version
- Product group
- Steel racing
- Front & hind symmetrical
- Front toe clip, Hind toe clip, side clips
- Front 0-5, Hind 0-5
- Harness racing
By delivering detailed information, good quality, a high service level and by showing involvement for their horses, I have gained the respect of my clients