St. Croix Forge CrossOver
Designed with a variable pitch
The CrossOver shoe features the latest in horseshoe technology, Variable Pitched Nails (VPN). What that means is that the nail holes have more pitch in the toe and become straighter towards the heel, following the natural angle of the hoof.
The improved nail holes will minimize the work at the anvil and reduce the shoe movement while driving the first nails.
- Designed with variable pitch (VPN)
- Longer narrower shape is well suited for a variety of horse breeds
- Improved nail holes will minimize the work at the anvil
- This 8mm shoe features a deep fullering
- The front pattern works well as a "compromised pattern" shaping up nicely for front or hind feet