St.Croix Forge Concorde Xtra Steel
Xtra features enhancing maximum performance
The smallest details will make the biggest difference! Concorde Xtra offers several specific extended features to the successful Concorde race shoe. It gives horses in all different types of racing an even greater chance to be a winner.
Extra features compared to Concorde:
- extra web width provides additional support and stability
- wide heels to enhance coverage on the heel section
- distinct asymmetrical hind shapes to minimize adjustment when shoeing
Offering 14 nail holes gives great variation in nail application.
- Xtra web width provides additional support and stability
- Wide heels to enhance coverage on the heel section
- Concave section provides more traction
- More heel support, machine boxed heels & sole relief
- Flat footed horses might appreciate the breakover feature of the St. Croix Concorde Equi-Librium
The past craft traditions have never been so important to the horse but when combined with science the horse is the winner