St.Croix Forge Concorde Turf Aluminium
As strong as steel
The Concorde model in aluminium has the same features as the regular Concorde horseshoe but much lighter. The Concorde aluminium horseshoe is the perfect choice where weight must be reduced to a minimum, for example in flat racing.
Offering 14 nail holes gives great variation in nail application.
- Almost 70 percent lighter than steel. Additional steel toe insert provides extra wear during use
- Good strong fitable clip providing strength in location of shoe. Stops the shoe from moving.
- Concave section aids in traction and surface deposit
- More upright and clean heel section provides support & stability
- Hard wearing horses would be more suited to use the steel version
- When getting above shoe size 7, additional width might be needed, like the St. Croix Concorde Xtra can provide
- Product group
- Aluminium racing
- Front symmetrical & hind asymmetrical
- Front unclipped. Hind unclipped, toe clip, side clips
- Front 3-7, Hind 3-7
- Flat racing
- Thoroughbred racing
Going to events and clinics had a big influence on how I'm doing my work today